Come to our November 15th HR & Management club meeting to learn about what business professionals are looking for in an employee. All majors are welcome, we would love to have you!
Come enjoy ice cream with the Human Resources and Management Club!
Learn about our organization, events, and new items this year!
Open to all students who are interested in human resources and/or management.
Located outdoors on the Student Union Terrace, outside Union Market and across from Tim Horton's.
For more information, please register your attendance on Orgsync: orgsync.com/67654/events/1524051/occurrences/3477565.
To follow our organization, visit our website http://wsuhrmclub.weebly.com, or like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WrightStateHrMgtClub/.
The Human Resources and Management Club is participating in Buffalo Wild Wing's "Eat Wings. Raise Funds." program. Join us at 2776 Centre Dr, Fairborn, OH 45324 - when you mention our organization 10% of any food purchases made Wednesday, July 13 will be donated to WSU's HR&MGT Club.
This event will fund our activities at Do the U, Welcome Weeks, and Fall Fest. If we have additional funds, they will be put toward free SHRM professional organization memberships for our student members.
Chad Dresnick, PHR, SHRM-CP will present Compliance: Its Role in Today’s Businesses.
Wednesday, April 20, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
in University Hall 062
Recent WSU graduates who majored in Human Resource Management and/or Management will discuss life after graduation. Topics of interest include job hunting, networking, and the professional workplace. Our speakers include:
Any current WSU students with an interest in Management and/or Human Resources are welcome
ALL OFFICERS MUST:
· Make a serious effort to attend all officer meetings and club events; excuses are given on a case by case basis- failure to attend multiple events results in re-election
· Update position binders
· Participate in making/executing decisions regarding events and meetings
· Have a true interest in the HR/MGMT field
· Become a member of SHRM ($40 registration)
· Gathering, distributing and managing the chapter’s funds.
· Request statements of chapter funds
· Manage any fund requests for events/ works with Director of Programming
Level of time commitment: low
Director of Programming:
· Contacts speakers and local professionals
· Organizes a list of all club events
· Maintains a database of previous club speakers/ events
· Contacts club’s volunteer organization to schedule volunteering events
Level of time commitment: moderate
Director of Communication:
· Updates all social media sites with current club news
· Makes/posts flyers for all events
· Assists with Chapter Newsletter
· Email club members (at request)
Level of time commitment: high; possibility of electing co-chair if needed