ALL OFFICERS MUST:
· Make a serious effort to attend all officer meetings and club events; excuses are given on a case by case basis- failure to attend multiple events results in re-election
· Update position binders
· Participate in making/executing decisions regarding events and meetings
· Have a true interest in the HR/MGMT field
· Become a member of SHRM ($40 registration)
· Gathering, distributing and managing the chapter’s funds.
· Request statements of chapter funds
· Manage any fund requests for events/ works with Director of Programming
Level of time commitment: low
Director of Programming:
· Contacts speakers and local professionals
· Organizes a list of all club events
· Maintains a database of previous club speakers/ events
· Contacts club’s volunteer organization to schedule volunteering events
Level of time commitment: moderate
Director of Communication:
· Updates all social media sites with current club news
· Makes/posts flyers for all events
· Assists with Chapter Newsletter
· Email club members (at request)
Level of time commitment: high; possibility of electing co-chair if needed
The HRM club will have a table at WSU's "Do the U" on August 29th from 12-3pm in the student union.
What is DO THE U?? : "As a part of Welcome Week, the Office of Student Activities hosts a event called Do the U. Do the U gives new Wright State Students the opportunity to learn about the Union and all the resources, departments and student organizations it has to offer"
Come check out table for prizes and to get more information about the HRM Club's 2015-2016 plans!